Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's cold!

So winter is finally here over in Australia and it's cold! Very cold! It hasn't dropped below 0, actually I don't think it's gotten lower than 5 degrees. It's not to bad, but it's a damp cold that kinda sticks to your skin and freezes you. Sometimes it feels like it could snow!

So I started at the beginning of my bible. I'm making a commitment to get through the entire bible this year. I'm finding it heaps easier using this website I found. ESV Bible Online. I started in Genesis 1 and I'm going to work my way through. What made it easier was right beside the title of Genesis 1, it's says listen, just click on that, and it reads out the entire text to you, and it's not monotone! Just how the Old Testament should be heard, through speech.

I just found out I'll be hosting at Hillsong Conference. When I hosted at Colour it was pretty fun so I'm excited to do this for Conference as well.

MEGA PRAYER NIGHT was last night, and it was, wow, by the end of the night I was exhausted from praying, clapping, cheering, and worshipping. Everyone joined together to pray for rain, the conference, and child soldiers in Uganda. A lot of ground was taken for the Kingdom of Heaven last night which is pretty awesome.

I'm a great cook [This is new information to me], so if you want me to cook you something ever, just ask because I got a few tricks up my sleeve.

Another cool thing is I'm doing Hillsong Kids at the Sunday 5 PM service. I did it for my second time last week and it's been sweet connecting with the kids. Fun stuff, I can't wait to get super involved in this area.

I'm just heading to connect group now. We got a bunch of new boys so it should be sweet. We will be watching a couple of the Nooma videos. For all the great people reading this, I LOVE YOU! Hahahaha.

Good night!


SMILE!

No comments: