Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A new job!


A quick entry to say...I got a job at Hilton Hotels! Glory be to God! How amazing He is! That picture, my friends is the place where I will be working! That actual building! Nice eh? Just today I got the answer I was waiting for, my training starts next Monday at 8:45 AM! I can't wait to get involved there! I will be helping out with banquets, so that includes setting up the rooms for banquets, serving, and as well as taking everything down! God is my provider! It's been crazy, living on the edge. Just when you think your alone, God shows up and reminds you that He has been there the whole time. It is awesome.

I just want to encourage you with this verse that my sister gave to me.

1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.


"In my life, be lifted high,
In our world, be lifted high,
In our love, be lifted high"

Let it be, Jesus.

No comments: