Monday, March 05, 2007

March!



I must say March is my favorite month! A lot of great things happen in March! Birthdays! So if your birthday is in March, consider yourself lucky because we share a great month. If your birthday is in any other month also consider yourself lucky, because I'm sure your month is just as exciting! I turn 19 on the 19 of March!

Today was a good day. Today was my day off. I went for a couple of walks [more than once] to the same place. I went swimming twice. I worked on some homework for a little bit. I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I had two great peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch [Honestly, the key is cold bread and jelly, wow].


Some great potato and bacon soup for supper. It's been a great day.

I love shout outs! This one for a very special two persons, an answer to prayer, amazing people! Just being awesome people and doing the will of God, it's what I love about em! Thanks for being there when I needed you the most, I'll try to do the same! Love you lots!

P.S. Comments are free, so leave one! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cory. Just wanted to let you know that we are all thinking of you often and miss you a lot. The words you write on your blog are always so positive and uplifting. What you wrote about faith is true. It reminds me of a poster I once saw with a cat hanging on to a rope. It said "Faith isn't faith until it is all you have left to hang onto". Your belief in God and His infinite strength and wisdom will always get you through the rough times. That, and support from family and friends, no matter where they are!

We all love you very much and will keep you in our prayers!

Love Aunty Chris, Uncle Trevor, Madison, Aidan and Cheyanne