Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Snow!

So it's snowing and that makes me really happy! Snow = Snowboarding! I picked up my snowboard this past weekend and although it looks nice leaning against the wall, it needs to get out to the mountains. I'm not sure how long the snow is going to last, this is the biggest snowfall yet. It actually covers the ground and doesn't melt on contact. So we'll see how it goes over the night, it'd be sweet to get lots of snow.

So my car broke down, which sucks. You expect a car with 380,000 to break down some time though right? Thanks to my good friend Jeff, he helped me get it towed to a Canadian Tire down the street for free! So that saved me a hundred bucks right there! It's funny how my car broke down though, I was just pulling into the parking stall at school right after work when the serpentine belt came off. So the power steering went and it started to leak coolant. It could have been so much worse. I've could have been driving on the highway in the middle of nowhere or something, but the belt decided to come off as soon as I pulling into the parking lot... So right now it's at Canadian Tire hopefully getting fixed soon so I can work and go to church.

Classes are amazing. They have their up and downs but overall I can't complain. I'm glad that I am academically moving forward in my life. I feel like I'm in the right place and that's a good feeling.

So I'm pretty happy and so should you! Be grateful for what you have. Time to learn some Hebrew.

Bye bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm Christy from India, I'm talking to your grandpa on Gtalk daily :-)

Bye and take care

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU..! I saw your blog, its was great :-)intoilan