Saturday, September 20, 2008

School...


Okay, so I've found time to write on here!

I just finished my first week of school and it was exciting, I was a little bit nervous, but everything is turning out well. It was a little intense to get loads of reading and homework to do for the first week when I've really haven't had any homework for quite awhile. It is nice getting back into the swing of things for sure. I like reading and I must say I've got enough reading to last me awhile! Also, the picture at the top is of our campus.

My schedule is a little intense, maybe slightly over booked but I'm getting a chance to use my time management skills for sure. Really, it's not to bad and I'm sure by next week I'll have a nice flow in between work and school.

I love my job. I work for and with some of the best people I've met in my work history. I sometimes don't even feel like I'm going to work. I get to help people all day and that's satisfying as well. I leave work feeling better than when I got there and that my friend is a good job.

My room mate is pretty sweet. His name is Jordan. He's from BC. He's skinny and eats a lot of rice. He brought a rice cooker with him. The cool thing is he understands my sense of humor and I get his. He also long boards which I thought was pretty cool. I guess I'm going to have to get a long board as well, to catch up with Jeff and him. Get me some gloves for sliding. We'll see, maybe we'll start that next summer.

Started running again after a short little break. I think it's the only thing keeping me focused during the days. Like I get energy from running which kinda sounds ironic. I just love running. Don't know why, I just enjoy it. I can wake up in a terrible mood but as soon as I start running I relax a little and feel great. Plus looking at the mountains in the morning is nice as well!

So everything is going well and I'm doing pretty good.

1 comment:

Lori Aguinaldo said...

Beautiful campus. I've never seen Ambrose but it looks nice. I'm glad you're enjoying it! =)