Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having an awesome holiday spending time with family and friends. It sure has been an exciting holiday for me.

So I finally got myself to write some more in my blog. It has been more than a month, but time is moving along at a steadily pace. In less than two weeks I'll be on a plane to Sydney, Australia. Where it will be hot, summer hot, for who knows how long. Everything is ready to go, now all I have to do is wait.

Over the past couple of weeks I've got to spend some time with most of my family and friends. I know I have to cherish each second because I don't know how long it will be when I see that person next. What a weird feeling.

Last week were the last days at my job, so now I am unemployed and enjoying it.

Today Chelsea [Ellis] and I are heading to the end of the road. Yep, you heard it. It's as far as the gravel road goes north for Yellowknife. During the winter, the road extends further because of the ice road. The frozen over lakes are paved further north to reach the smaller towns and diamond mines.

Anyways, time to get ready, next time I post, I should have some warm pictures of Sydney and Fiji. See ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you 3 look so happy, great to see you all together again....lol..
(get it?..lol)(not just individual but all(3) together...hehehehe!)
Love For Ever and Always
Connie xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow Cory you are leaving today! I can't believe that this day has really come. Praise God for He is great and mighty.I know that God is with you and will guide you through everything you give to him. Just remember to GIVE IT ALL TO GOD!!! Cory I love you so much and will miss you just as much. Please keep communication open even if it is msn.. and get your web cam plugged in so we can see your "beautiful Face"....
Love Connie,Chelsea and Tristen...
Be Safe,Be Warm,(Be Cool) and remember We all LOVE YOU>>>>>>

Anonymous said...

Cory you are the definition of 'follow your dreams'.... It is so wonderful reading about your progress and I look so forward as i am sure all of us readers do - to hear about your new life down under. Your wonderful.